Why Advanced Arm Dynamics?
Advanced Arm Dynamics is focused on a singular goal: upper extremity prosthetic rehabilitation. That’s a striking difference from the general prosthetic clinic where more than 90 percent of the patients are lower extremity. While most clinics see one or two upper limb patients a year, we see hundreds.
- Upper limb amputees are a very small percentage of the total amputee population.
- Most general prosthetists will not see enough upper extremity patients to justify getting specialized training and access to the latest technologies and techniques.
- We work with hundreds of upper limb patients each year at our Centers of Excellence across the nation.
- Unlike other prosthetic facilities, our occupational therapists are on-site and work with patients continuously throughout fitting and rehabilitation.
- A licensed counselor is part of our prosthetic rehabilitation team to assist patients and their families.